St. John The Evangelist School
- The faculty and staff of St. John the Evangelist School are committed to the ongoing development of the whole child.
- Within the teachings of the Catholic Church, St. John the Evangelist School provides a strong academic curriculum with integral resource services.
- The faculty strives to foster a love of learning and a life long pursuit of knowledge in their students.
- The school program involves the faculty and staff working closely with parents and students to enable students to foster self-discipline, to help them become bound to their faith, and to become engaged in community service.
- The faculty of St. John the Evangelist School believes in fostering the development of the whole child: socially, emotionally, intellectually, physically and spiritually.
- In an age when God is systematically excluded from the classroom, our emphasis on Christian values and growth is unique.
- An awareness of God's presence in our lives and His love for us as people of God is fostered daily.
- To compliment this spiritual foundation for academic growth, we actively work to help our students develop the self-discipline that they need in order to assume responsibility for their actions and choices in life.
- We strive to increase our students' self-esteem by encouraging them to attempt the difficult and challenging, and consequently to deal with the successes and defeats that they meet in day-to-day living.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||238 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Track and FieldAlpine Skiing, Basketball,
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band / Instrument Lessons, Community Service Projects, Drama / Musical, Enrichment Programs, Middle School Dances, Middle School Mentors, Student Council Band / Instrument Lessons,
Community Service Projects,
Drama / Musical,
Middle School Dances,
Middle School Mentors,
- Academic Excellence
- Faith and Values
- Life-Long Impact
Profile last updated: 01/15/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BeverlyGrades: K-8 | 219 students
74 Hart St
Beverly, MA 01915
BeverlyGrades: PK-8 | 170 students
13 Chapman St
Beverly, MA 01915
ManchesterGrades: PK-8 | 374 students
One Brookwood Road
Manchester, MA 01944
DanversGrades: PK-8 | 271 students
14 Otis Street
Danvers, MA 01923
BoxfordGrades: NS-5 | 25 students
Po Box 223
Boxford, MA 01921
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017