St Johns Grammar School
- The child-centered curriculum at St Johns Grammar School is designed to foster the growth of the whole child and create a lifelong learner.
- At St. Johns Grammar School, we believe in developing the whole child.
- Academic skills are accelerated in an environment in which children study in an interactive manner, as well through traditional schooling.
- Recognizing the far-reaching value of interactive and hands-on learning classes at all grade levels, SJGS builds classroom time around these concepts.
- Education placed in the experiential realm of life remains an active part of student owned learning.
- Each day, students and instructors work cooperatively on character development with our civility rules citizenship banners.
- Doing so provides opportunities to learn and practice respect, honor, responsibility and patriotism traditional American values we hold in high esteem and are committed to passing on to our children.
- A sound work ethic, self-discipline and enthusiasm for learning are essential for students to become successful.
- SJGS provides a nurturing environment in which to practice these qualities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(jumper, slacks, button-down shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges based on grade, please call our office to discuss our tuition rates.|
|Admissions Director||Ryan Miller|
|Admissions Associate||Lily Yu|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Jr Track and Field, Kids Club, Lego Robotics, Outdoor Nature, Track and Field
Arts and Music Programs:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Johns Grades: PK-8 | 423 students
1714 State Road 13
Saint Johns, FL 32259
(904) 287-8081 1.8 PK-8
- Saint Johns Grades: 4-12 | 75 students
106 Julington Plaza, Suite 1
Saint Johns, FL 32259
(904) 448-1956 5.2 4-12
I wish i could have visited with you all when I traveled back to fl last year, but I had found that the school was shut down. I was sad I would had love to talk; I wanted to check in, see how y all where doing... I have been typing on every one of this sites trying to talk to someone, but it never works... this school was very special! I very, very much loved this school I wish i could have visited special thanks to all of SJGS -Daniel M.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Daniel
I have two students enrolled at Saint Johns Grammar. The school is situated on a beautiful 11 acre campus that fosters a wonderful learning environment. The curriculum is not only advanced, but each individual student's varying needs and learning styles are taken into consideration, therefore allowing each student to be able to exceed their abilities. I am so pleased with the school and have been a part of the SJGS community since 2005. I would recommend this gem of a school to anyone looking for a small school environment.
- Posted by Parent - dita_
I have two children enrolled in Saint Johns Grammar School and I am very happy with the education they have received since my oldest began in 2007. The campus is beautiful and unique. Caring educators create a rich, varied learning environment which fosters growth, creativity, and individuality. Citizenship is a big part of life on campus and older students mentor younger ones. Families are welcome and able to participate in several fairs and field days each year. My children have grown and thrived in this encouraging environment. I am proud of their many accomplishments and look forward with excitement to our next seven years even as I reflect fondly upon our first six. I am very grateful to the friend who recommended SJGS to my family as I very highly recommend SJGS to yours.
- Posted by Parent - sandy