St. Joseph Catholic Academy
St. Joseph Catholic Academy is a premier 3K through grade 12 system that provides an exceptional educational experience rich in the arts, languages, sciences, technology, and most importantly Catholic values.
At SJCA, we prepare each student to embrace lifelong learning through nurturing intellectual curiosity and promoting critical thinking.
We offer small class sizes which allow for personal attention from our instructors. Our school offers a challenging curriculum.
We encourage students to push themselves academically and their efforts are consistently rewarded with strong standardized test scores, matriculation in the colleges of their choice, and significant scholarships and awards.
ACT averages are consistently above state and national averages.
- Top Ranked WI School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 769 students
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 31%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
AP Biology, AP Calculus AB/BC, AP Chemistry, AP Government, AP Language, AP Literature, AP Macro Economics, AP Micro Economics, AP Physics, AP Psychology, AP Statistics
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition rates are based on grade level.
Molly Ryan and Jen Santelli
Total Sports Offered
- The integration of technology through our One-to-One Laptop program teaches students how to acquire information, communicate, and learn effectively in a technologically demanding world..
- Elementary students benefit from a state-of-the-art math and accelerated reading programs.
- Artistically ambitious fine arts and theater program motivate students to show their creativity.
- A traditional discipline of Catholic schools is maintained including the Lancer Value System.
- A full-time Campus Minister directs service projects in all grades both locally and internationally.
Profile last updated: 09/07/2021
Endorse St. Joseph Catholic Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.