St Joseph Catholic Academy
Tel: (262) 654-8651 Ext. 104
- St. Joseph Catholic Academy is a premier 3K through grade 12 system that provides an exceptional educational experience rich in the arts, languages, sciences, technology, and most importantly Catholic values.
- At SJCA, we prepare each student to embrace lifelong learning through nurturing intellectual curiosity and promoting critical thinking.
- We offer small class sizes which allow for personal attention from our instructors. Our school offers a challenging curriculum.
- We encourage students to push themselves academically and their efforts are consistently rewarded with strong standardized test scores, matriculation in the colleges of their choice, and significant scholarships and awards.
- ACT averages are consistently above state and national averages.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||769 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||52 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Number of AP Courses||12 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus AB/BC, AP Chemistry, AP Government, AP Language, AP Literature, AP Macro Economics, AP Micro Economics, AP Physics, AP Psychology, AP Statistics|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates are based on grade level.|
|Admissions Director||Molly Ryan and Jen Santelli|
|Admissions Associate||Molly Ryan|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- The integration of technology through our One-to-One Laptop program teaches students how to acquire information, communicate, and learn effectively in a technologically demanding world..
- Elementary students benefit from a state-of-the-art math and accelerated reading programs.
- Artistically ambitious fine arts and theater program motivate students to show their creativity.
- A traditional discipline of Catholic schools is maintained including the Lancer Value System.
- A full-time Campus Minister directs service projects in all grades both locally and internationally.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kenosha Grades: K-9 | 93 students
6032 8th Ave
Kenosha, WI 53143
(262) 654-4200 0.3 K-9
- Kenosha Grades: PK-8 | 430 students
4400 22nd Avenue
Kenosha, WI 53140
(262) 925-4000 1.1 PK-8
- Kenosha Grades: K-9 | 297 students
7400 39th Ave
Kenosha, WI 53142
(262) 694-6018 2.1 K-9
- Fond Du Lac Grades: PK-12 | 737 students
114 Amory St
Fond Du Lac, WI 54935
(920) 921-4870 87.7 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?