St Joseph Catholic Academy
- St. Joseph Catholic Academy is a premier 3K through grade 12 system that provides an exceptional educational experience rich in the arts, languages, sciences, technology, and most importantly Catholic values.
- At SJCA, we prepare each student to embrace lifelong learning through nurturing intellectual curiosity and promoting critical thinking.
- We offer small class sizes which allow for personal attention from our instructors. Our school offers a challenging curriculum.
- We encourage students to push themselves academically and their efforts are consistently rewarded with strong standardized test scores, matriculation in the colleges of their choice, and significant scholarships and awards.
- ACT averages are consistently above state and national averages.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||845 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus AB/BC, AP Chemistry, AP Government, AP Language, AP Literature, AP Macro Economics, AP Micro Economics, AP Physics, AP Psychology, AP Statistics|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates are based on grade level.|
|Admissions Director||Molly Ryan and Jen Santelli|
|Admissions Associate||Molly Ryan|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- The integration of technology through our One-to-One Laptop program teaches students how to acquire information, communicate, and learn effectively in a technologically demanding world..
- Elementary students benefit from a state-of-the-art math and accelerated reading programs.
- World languages (Chinese, Italian, French, Spanish) are offered at all grade levels beginning in kindergarten to exposestudents tovarious cultures and languages.
- Artistically ambitious fine arts and theaterprogram motivate students to show their creativity.
- A traditional discipline of Catholic schools is maintained including the Lancer Value System.
- A full-time Campus Minister directs service projectsin all grades both locally and internationally.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kenosha Grades: K-9 | 93 students
6032 8th Ave
Kenosha, WI 53143
(262)654-4200 0.3 K-9
- Kenosha Grades: PK-8 | 430 students
4400 22nd Avenue
Kenosha, WI 53140
(262)925-4000 1.1 PK-8
- Kenosha Grades: K-9 | 297 students
7400 39th Ave
Kenosha, WI 53142
(262)694-6018 2.1 K-9
- Fond Du Lac Grades: PK-12 | 599 students
114 Amory St
Fond Du Lac, WI 54935
(920)921-4870 87.7 PK-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.