- St. Joseph Catholic Academy is a premier K4 through grade 12 system that provides an exceptional educational experience rich in the arts, languages, sciences, technology, and most importantly Catholic values.
- At St. Joe's, we prepare each student to embrace lifelong learning through nurturing intellectual curiosity and promoting critical thinking.
- We offer small class sizes which allow for personal attention from our instructors. Our school offers a challenging curriculum.
- We encourage students to push themselves academically and their efforts are consistently rewarded with strong standardized test scores, matriculation in the colleges of their choice, and significant scholarships and awards.
- Students in grades 6-12 have their own laptops.
- ACT averages are consistently above state and national averages.
- Curriculum is monitored daily with “Learning Walks” to cross reference state, national, and Milwaukee Archdiocesan standards.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||779 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Wanda Jaraczewski|
- The integration of technology through our One-to-One Laptop program teaches students how to acquire information, communicate, and learn effectively in a technologically demanding world..
- Middle and high school students benefit from a dedicated Writing Lab and an ACT Prep Lab.
- Elementary students benefit from a state-of-the-art math and accelerated reading programs.
- World languages (Chinese, Italian, French, Spanish) are offered at all grade levels beginning in kindergarten to exposestudents tovarious cultures and languages.
- Artistically ambitious fine arts and theaterprogram motivate students to show their creativity.
- A traditional discipline of Catholic schools is maintained including the Lancer Value System.
- A full-time Campus Minister directs service projectsin all grades both locally and internationally.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
KenoshaGrades: PK-12 | 796 students
10700 75th St
Kenosha, WI 53142
KenoshaGrades: K-9 | 93 students
6032 8th Ave
Kenosha, WI 53143
Oak CreekGrades: PK-8 | 168 students
9329 S Chicago Rd
Oak Creek, WI 53154
KenoshaGrades: PK-6 | 142 students
5400 19th Avenue
Kenosha, WI 53140
RacineGrades: 6-12 | 413 students
1200 Park Ave
Racine, WI 53403
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.