St Joseph Catholic Academy
- St. Joseph Catholic Academy is a premier 3K through grade 12 system that provides an exceptional educational experience rich in the arts, languages, sciences, technology, and most importantly Catholic values.
- At SJCA, we prepare each student to embrace lifelong learning through nurturing intellectual curiosity and promoting critical thinking.
- We offer small class sizes which allow for personal attention from our instructors. Our school offers a challenging curriculum.
- We encourage students to push themselves academically and their efforts are consistently rewarded with strong standardized test scores, matriculation in the colleges of their choice, and significant scholarships and awards.
- ACT averages are consistently above state and national averages.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||845 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus AB/BC, AP Chemistry, AP Government, AP Language, AP Literature, AP Macro Economics, AP Micro Economics, AP Physics, AP Psychology, AP Statistics|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates are based on grade level.|
|Admissions Director||Molly Ryan and Jen Santelli|
|Admissions Associate||Molly Ryan|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- The integration of technology through our One-to-One Laptop program teaches students how to acquire information, communicate, and learn effectively in a technologically demanding world..
- Elementary students benefit from a state-of-the-art math and accelerated reading programs.
- World languages (Chinese, Italian, French, Spanish) are offered at all grade levels beginning in kindergarten to exposestudents tovarious cultures and languages.
- Artistically ambitious fine arts and theaterprogram motivate students to show their creativity.
- A traditional discipline of Catholic schools is maintained including the Lancer Value System.
- A full-time Campus Minister directs service projectsin all grades both locally and internationally.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kenosha Grades: K-9 | 93 students
6032 8th Ave
Kenosha, WI 53143
(262)654-4200 0.3 K-9
- Kenosha Grades: PK-8 | 430 students
4400 22nd Avenue
Kenosha, WI 53140
(262)925-4000 1.1 PK-8
- Kenosha Grades: K-9 | 297 students
7400 39th Ave
Kenosha, WI 53142
(262)694-6018 2.1 K-9
- Fond Du Lac Grades: PK-12 | 599 students
114 Amory St
Fond Du Lac, WI 54935
(920)921-4870 87.7 PK-12
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.