St. Joseph Catholic School
- St. Joseph Catholic School serves 66 students in grades Kindergarten-7 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of St. Joseph Catholic School is 13:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||66 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mayfield Grades: 2-12 | 7 students
401 S 7th St,
Mayfield, KY 42066
(270) 247-8007 0.4 2-12
- Murray Grades: K-8 | 31 students
175 Honeybee Ln
Murray, KY 42071
(270) 435-4207 14.2 K-8
- Benton Grades: PK-12 | 275 students
1343 Us Highway 68 E
Benton, KY 42025
(270) 527-8377 20.9 PK-12
- Paducah Grades: PK-5 | 251 students
1243 Elmdale Rd
Paducah, KY 42003
(270) 442-1681 21.2 PK-5
It was a great school with great academics and sports programs. It also was a great program in teaching Christian values from a Catholic perspective. It was closed down a year ago.
- Posted by Parent - wrrri
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.