St. Joseph Catholic School
Tel: (734) 676-2565
- The primary purpose of the existence of St. Joseph Catholic School is to help facilitate the parents in providing a Christian faith-community for their children.
- The school strives to maintain academic excellence in all areas while it upholds an atmosphere centered in the person of Christ and His teachings.
- The administrator and faculty of St. Joseph Parish School believe that each child is a unique individual who learns most effectively through the integration of the intellectual, emotional, spiritual, social and physical aspects of development.
- Through the combined efforts of the Church, the school and the home, each child will have the opportunity to be prepared for future challenges.
- This preparation will lead to personal success and fulfillment as a mature Christian, aware of basic principles and prepared to accept adult responsibility.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Allen Park Grades: K-8 | 389 students
15300 Wick Rd
Allen Park, MI 48101
(313) 928-6610 8.1 K-8
- Riverview Grades: PK-K | 33 students
13249 Pennsylvania Rd
Riverview, MI 48193
(734) 225-1891 2.9 PK-K
- Southgate Grades: PK-8 | 355 students
14141 Pearl St
Southgate, MI 48195
(734) 284-6500 4.4 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.