St Joseph Elementary High School
- The mission of St. Joseph School is to form young people by encouraging them to develop a responsible relationship with God, a sound mind and body and a desire to attain academic excellence in an atmosphere that stresses Catholic values out of which will develop morally competent, Christ-centered individuals.
- St. Joseph School aims to provide its young people with a vibrant Christian community in attaining emotional, physical, and mental habits, nurtures desirable social relationships with others by implanting an appreciation for worthwhile activities, pride in accomplishment, and a sense of obedience and loyalty to the laws of community and toward an adulthood based on personal responsibility, creativity, initiative, and enduring values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||251 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cottonport Grades: PK-8 | 254 students
850 Front St
Cottonport, LA 71327
(318)876-3651 7.2 PK-8
- Ville Platte Grades: K-8 | 409 students
532 E Main St
Ville Platte, LA 70586
(337)363-3445 28.1 K-8
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.