St. Joseph Elementary School
- "In differentiated instruction, classroom teachers of St. Joseph Catholic School make vigorous attempts to meet students where they are in the learning process and move them along as quickly and as far as possible in the context of a mixed-ability classroom.
- It promotes high-level and powerful curriculum for all students, but varies the level of teacher support, task complexity, pacing, and avenues to learning based on student readiness, interest, and learning profile.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||422 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 515 students
2211 Brooklyn Ave
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
(260)432-4000 20.5 PK-8
- New Haven Grades: PK-8 | 332 students
204 S Rufus St
New Haven, IN 46774
(260)749-9903 17.7 PK-8
- Yoder Grades: PK-8 | 86 students
14607 Bluffton Road
Yoder, IN 46798
(260)622-7151 15 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.