St. Joseph Elementary School
Tel: (219) 724-2765
- "In differentiated instruction, classroom teachers of St. Joseph Catholic School make vigorous attempts to meet students where they are in the learning process and move them along as quickly and as far as possible in the context of a mixed-ability classroom.
- It promotes high-level and powerful curriculum for all students, but varies the level of teacher support, task complexity, pacing, and avenues to learning based on student readiness, interest, and learning profile.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||422 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 534 students
2211 Brooklyn Ave
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
(260) 432-4001 20.5 PK-8
- New Haven Grades: PK-8 | 270 students
204 S Rufus St
New Haven, IN 46774
(260) 749-9903 17.7 PK-8
- Yoder Grades: PK-8 | 86 students
14607 Bluffton Road
Yoder, IN 46798
(260) 622-7151 15 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.