St Joseph Elementary School
- St. Joseph School, the parish school of St. Joseph Church, has been serving Catholics and non-Catholics of the Round Lake area since 1952.
- We offer a quality Catholic pre-school through grade eight program which is Christ-centered and family-centered.
- Our principal and teachers are state certified educational professionals. We are proud to be an Archdiocese of Chicago certified and a State of Illinois recognized school.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Slow learners; LD resource|
|Total Students||142 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,040|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on parishioner status and on number of children in a family attending.PK is spearate.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jeanne Petkus|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grayslake Grades: PK-8 | 399 students
231 E Belvidere Rd
Grayslake, IL 60030
(847) 223-8600 2.8 PK-8
- Grayslake Grades: PK-12 | 210 students
275 S Lake St
Grayslake, IL 60030
(847) 548-6209 2.7 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.