- As the suburban expansion began to impact the Manchester area, it was decided to relocate the parish at its present location on Sulphur Springs and St. Joseph Lane.
- A temporary church, eight classrooms serving 315 students, a convent, and a rectory were built on this new site.
- In 1965, ten additional classrooms were added to keep up with the ever-increasing population of the Parish.
- St. Joseph Parish became the first "mega-parish" in the Archdiocese of St. Louis.
- It's membership grew to three times the size of the average parish.
- For twenty years it remained by far the largest parish in the state of Missouri.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||426 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EllisvilleGrades: PK-8 | 400 students
15668 Clayton Rd
Ellisville, MO 63011
Saint LouisGrades: NS-6 | 111 students
1515 Bennett Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63122
KirkwoodGrades: PK-8 | 465 students
215 N Clay Ave
Kirkwood, MO 63122
ChesterfieldGrades: K-8 | 397 students
13416 Olive Blvd
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Saint CharlesGrades: K-8 | 962 students
1351 Motherhead Rd
Saint Charles, MO 63304
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.