St Joseph Elementary School
Tel: (573) 358-5947
- The parish community of St. Joseph School has been, since earliest times, the force behind the continued education of children in this area.
- The parish and school history is one of faith, struggle, sacrifice, service, and joy! It is a history of people and a search for education through God.
- The philosophy of St. Joseph Catholic Elementary School is a statement that takes in consideration that all are one in Christ.
- The staff at St. Joseph has developed an atmosphere in which Christ and His beliefs are practiced daily.
- As a community of faith we are mindful of the word of Jesus Christ as embodied in the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- As people of Christ we strive to share our faith with our children through the celebration of the Sacraments and the teachings of the Gospel Message.
- We witness this message by active participation in all aspects of our church community.
- The students are offered an opportunity to develop strong self-esteem and to broaden their knowledge of the curriculum with on-going participation from both parents and teachers.
- The long-term outlook of the school is to generate responsible, respectful, and charitable citizens who will have a Christian outlook and a greater appreciation of all people and things in an ever-changing, diverse world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ballwin Grades: NS-8 | 426 students
555 Saint Joseph Ln
Ballwin, MO 63021
(636) 391-1253 45.8 NS-8
- Bloomsdale Grades: K-8 | 113 students
30 Saint Agnes Dr
Bloomsdale, MO 63627
(573) 483-2506 18.5 K-8
- Eureka Grades: PK-8 | 207 students
350 E 4th St
Eureka, MO 63025
(636) 938-4602 40.3 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.