- St. Joseph Hill Academy is a pre K-3 through 12 Catholic school operated by the Congregation of the Daughters of Divine Charity.
- It is located on a fourteen acre, park-like campus in the Arrochar section of Staten Island, New York.
- St. Joseph Hill Academy High School, in keeping with Christian values and the traditions of the Daughters of Divine Charity, seek to educate and empower young women to be confident independent thinkers with strong character and leadership qualities, who stand ready to meet society's challenges.
- St. Joseph Hill Academy has been chartered and registered with the University of the State of New York since 1938, and its curriculum is geared toward awarding an Advanced Regents diploma.
- The Middle States Association of Secondary Schools and Colleges since 1970 has accredited the Academy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||531 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Staten IslandGrades: PK-8 | 258 students
78 Howard Ave
Staten Island, NY 10301
Staten IslandGrades: K-9 | 231 students
57 Cleveland Pl
Staten Island, NY 10305
Nearby Homes for Sale
May 27, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.