St Joseph Regional Academy
- St Joseph Regional Academy serves 181 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of St Joseph Regional Academy is 16:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jim Thorpe Grades: 6-12 | 86 students
1398 State Route 903 Ste 1
Jim Thorpe, PA 18229
(570)325-8115 0.1 6-12
- Lehighton Grades: 8-12 | 52 students
50 Mauch Chunk St
Lehighton, PA 18235
(610)577-0048 1.8 8-12
- Lehighton Grades: 7-12 | 20 students
413 Bridge St
Lehighton, PA 18235
(610)379-5461 3.5 7-12
- Palmerton Grades: K-8
259 Lafayette Ave
Palmerton, PA 18071
(610)826-2354 8 K-8
This school gave me a jump start to lifetime education.I am a graduate of Sacred Heart Hospital School of Nursing,Georgetown University BSN-(Dean's List),The Catholic University of America,Masters in Nursing -Community Public Health(clinical nurse specialist program),The Post Masters in Nursing Education at CUA, and current student-John Paul11 Institute(bioethics),Ad Junct Faculty professor in Nursing at Trinity Washington University.I am so very grateful for my education at St. Joseph's.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - chuck
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.