- A St. Joseph Regional School in the Paterson Diocese is a school on the "cutting edge." It promotes high student achievement and has an identifiable specialization which addresses the educational services and needs of students.
- The faculty is engaged in professional development; there is administrative and fiscal efficiency demonstrated in the educational program.
- Outstanding performance is measured in terms of student results and school accomplishments and there are collaborative efforts with parents, parish and community.
- We strive to spread the Good News of Jesus and to provide a quality education for each child in a safe and caring environment.
- We utilize St. John Bosco's system of reason, religion, and loving kindness.
- We strive to prepare children for life. We endeavor to encourage the children to develop their own potential fully and yet recognize their own uniqueness.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
32 Lafayette Road
Sparta, NJ 07871
51 Unionville Avenue
Sussex, NJ 07461
WashingtonGrades: PK-8 | 225 students
490 State Route 57 W
Washington, NJ 07882
SpartaGrades: 9-12 | 82 students
385 Houses Corner Rd
Sparta, NJ 07871
FranklinGrades: PK-8 | 235 students
65 Church St
Franklin, NJ 07416
This has been, over the past several years, consistently the most amazing education experience for my children I could ever have anticipated. The acedemics are full spectrum, including music, art, and science and are top notch. Every teacher has been wonderful. Knowledge is instilled in the kids with consistent kindness. None of my children have experienced bullying. When it becomes apparent anywhere on the grounds, it is handled beautifully, with the swiftness only available due to the lack of bureaucracy. You have to experience the sense of community for yourself to get it. Over the years I have made great friends as well although that was not on the original agenda as to why we chose Joseph's.
- Posted by Parent - Misty
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.