- St. Joseph School offers grades pre-K (3- and 4- year olds) through 8th.
- St. Joseph School is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Saint Joseph School is committed to offering a family-centered. intimate learning environment based on Christian faith, Catholic teaching, academic excellence and the values of responsibility, service, discipline and respect for one's self and others.
- Saint Joseph Catholic School exists for the purpose of holistic education for its students so that each student may learn to become a vital and important member of God's Kingdom as well as the community in which he or she lives.
- Saint Joseph Catholic School offers a quality education to each student.
- This quality is a result of the professional training and education of faculty members who present students with a challenge to learn.
- The Gospel values of Jesus Christ are to be of highest importance and intertwined are the virtues of love, justice and peace.
- The curriculum, in accordance with the regulations of the State of Connecticut and Diocese of Bridgeport, is well planned and balanced.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006|
|Total Students||212 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New CanaanGrades: 5-12 | 550 students
377 North Wilton Road
New Canaan, CT 06840
WallingfordGrades: 9-12 | 864 students
333 Christian Street
Wallingford, CT 06492
Washington DepotGrades: K-9 | 336 students
201 Romford Rd
Washington Depot, CT 06794
EastonGrades: PK-12 | 222 students
660 Morehouse Road
Easton, CT 06612
New HavenGrades: 7-12 | 710 students
986 Forest Road
New Haven, CT 06515