St. Joseph School
- St. Joseph Catholic School is a disciple community of Jesus.
- Through a faith-centered education, we recognize and honor the uniqueness of each child and prepare all of our children to meet the spiritual, academic and social challenges of a changing world.
- We at St. Joseph Catholic School, in partnership with the parish community, are committed to providing a nurturing atmosphere where each child may come to know Jesus Christ and His message.
- We seek to model and encourage in each student the formation of Catholic values, the recognition of each other’s uniqueness, and the responsibility to make sound judgments.
- In addition, we provide opportunities to enhance the academic, social, psychological and religious growth of each child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?