St Josephs Academy
- St. Joseph's Academy is a college preparatory high school sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet.
- Our mission at the Academy is to provide quality Catholic education for young women in an environment that challenges them to grow in faith, knowledge, and respect for self and others.
- Our community expects these young women to make a profound impact in the world.
- We strive to provide an environment where each student can develop as a whole person and where she can be guided toward service to God and neighbor.
- SJA acknowledges the uniqueness of each individual and strives to nurture the integrity and autonomy of its students.
- Administration, faculty, and staff understand that by their actions they demonstrate responsible behavior and commitment to Catholic values.
- Interactions with adults and with other students foster growth in self-awareness, understanding of others, and decision-making.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||599 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 227 students
320 E Ripa Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63125
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 384 students
2788 Normandy Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63121
- Saint LouisGrades: PK-12 | 615 students
3020 North Ballas Road
Saint Louis, MO 63131
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 569 students
10230 Gravois Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63123
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 626 students
530 E Lockwood Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63119
October 29, 2017
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
October 24, 2017
There are a lot of misconceptions about private schools. This is probably because private schools are indeed private.
October 24, 2017
When making an important decision that will impact the lives of your children, you need to have all the facts in place. We compiled a list of the most important factors to consider when choosing a final private school for your child.