St Josephs Academy
- St. Joseph's Academy is a college preparatory high school sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet.
- Our mission at the Academy is to provide quality Catholic education for young women in an environment that challenges them to grow in faith, knowledge, and respect for self and others.
- Our community expects these young women to make a profound impact in the world.
- We strive to provide an environment where each student can develop as a whole person and where she can be guided toward service to God and neighbor.
- SJA acknowledges the uniqueness of each individual and strives to nurture the integrity and autonomy of its students.
- Administration, faculty, and staff understand that by their actions they demonstrate responsible behavior and commitment to Catholic values.
- Interactions with adults and with other students foster growth in self-awareness, understanding of others, and decision-making.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||599 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 227 students
320 E Ripa Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63125
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 384 students
2788 Normandy Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63121
Saint LouisGrades: PK-12 | 615 students
3020 North Ballas Road
Saint Louis, MO 63131
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 569 students
10230 Gravois Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63123
Webster GrovesGrades: 9-12 | 626 students
530 E Lockwood Ave
Webster Groves, MO 63119
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?