St. Jude School
- Mission Statement Saint Jude School offers a sound program in basic skills helping students learn, live, and worship in a Catholic community.
- Students are encouraged to develop self-worth, and to recognize and respect the uniqueness of all people.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||222 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Saint Jude School will offer a new program for four-year-olds starting September, 2012. Our vision is for this to be a play school with a slightly academic feel and independent of our K through 8 school. See our program flyer for more information and come to one of our open houses to learn more!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WalthamGrades: PK-8 | 277 students
920 Trapelo Road
Waltham, MA 02452
- MedfordGrades: PK-2 | 80 students
105 College Ave
Medford, MA 02155
- LexingtonGrades: PK-K | 38 students
451 Lowell Street
Lexington, MA 02420
- RoslindaleGrades: NS-8 | 361 students
1035 Canterbury Street
Roslindale, MA 02131
- WatertownGrades: PK-8 | 148 students
69 Grove St
Watertown, MA 02472
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.