- St. Justin Martyr School is an integral part of the Catholic Church's mission to spread our faith, educate our children, celebrate through worship, and serve the community.
- We, the faculty of St. Justin Martyr School, are committed by our witness, to provide for the children entrusted to our care, a faith community which reveals, proclaims, and extends the message of Jesus Christ and His Church.
- Our purpose is to support parents in the total education of their children.
- We acknowledge that our parents are the first and foremost teachers of their children, not only during their preschool years, but throughout their entire educational experience in school.
- Therefore, in partnership with us, we expect parental cooperation which fosters and shares the same beliefs, values, and goals for our students, and that our parents send us their well disciplined children who are ready to meet their obligations as students.
- We dedicate ourselves to form and prepare young people who are inspired to be faithful, active members of the Catholic Church, and responsible, productive citizens of our ever-changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Jr. Thespians Jr. Thespians,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AnaheimGrades: PK-8 | 209 students
500 W Chartres Street
Anaheim, CA 92805
FullertonGrades: PK-8 | 300 students
1320 N Acacia Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831
AnaheimGrades: PK-12 | 253 students
641 S Western Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92804
OrangeGrades: NS-8 | 719 students
901 E Heim Avenue
Orange, CA 92865
AnaheimGrades: K-8 | 157 students
1244 E Cypress St
Anaheim, CA 92805
I currently have 4 children at SJM, and I thank God every day for this school. The kids learn so much more, and so much better than I did growing up in public school. And they're so happy. The school is like a family, and you'll never find a more welcoming and safe place for your kids to spend their days. My youngest daughter is deaf with a cochlear implant, so I didn't think she'd be able to attend a private school, but the staff didn't even blink when I asked if they'd consider taking her. The teachers have learned a lot of sign, they wear a microphone to help her hear, and they do all the little things that are important to make her feel included and help her succeed. The classes are small, most of the teachers have a master's degree, and the academics are top notch. They have art classes, choir, after-school sports all year round, excellent religious education, and the uniforms are the cutest you'll ever see. It's also very diverse, with kids from every culture and background. We love this place in every way.
- Posted by Parent - hamme
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.