- Our vision is to inspire every student to demonstrate throughout life our core values: enthusiasm for learning, personal excellence, responsibility, integrity, respect and compassion.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Deanne Cockerill|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Field Hockey, Lacrosse,
- CORE VALUES
- Enthusiasm for Learning- A spirit of intellectual curiosity and creativity with a willingness to question and an openness to change.
- Personal Excellence- Realization of one's best in mind, body and spirit
- Responsibility- Willingness to be accountable and self disciplined
- Integrity- Developing a sense of character, making one trustworthy, honest and fair
- Respect- Tolerance for cultural differences and recognition of the worth of each individual
- Compassion- Empathetic, unselfish regard for the needs of others and generous in spirit
Profile last updated: 05/31/2016
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.