St Malachy School
- St. Malachy School is an integral part of the Catholic Community and is dedicated to helping each student develop a sense of self worth and to reach his/her potential through a sound educational program.
- St. Malachy School, an integral part of the Catholic community, is dedicated to helping each student develop a sense of self worth and to reach his/her potential through a sound educational program.
- We accept the challenge of fostering growth in the knowledge and love of Christ and His Church, and to live out the Gospel message through service to others.
- We believe that parents are the primary educators of their children and, as co-educators, strive to provide a formal education which supports and nurtures family morals and values.
- To this end, the school intends to stimulate spiritual, psychological, academic, social, physical, and aesthetic growth, that will enable our students to become responsible Catholic Christian persons.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||226 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.