St Malachy School
Tel: (412) 771-4545
- St. Malachy School is an integral part of the Catholic Community and is dedicated to helping each student develop a sense of self worth and to reach his/her potential through a sound educational program.
- St. Malachy School, an integral part of the Catholic community, is dedicated to helping each student develop a sense of self worth and to reach his/her potential through a sound educational program.
- We accept the challenge of fostering growth in the knowledge and love of Christ and His Church, and to live out the Gospel message through service to others.
- We believe that parents are the primary educators of their children and, as co-educators, strive to provide a formal education which supports and nurtures family morals and values.
- To this end, the school intends to stimulate spiritual, psychological, academic, social, physical, and aesthetic growth, that will enable our students to become responsible Catholic Christian persons.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?