- St Margaret Mary School is committed to Catholic education, developing faith life, building community and Christian service.
- We endeavor to create a school environment that fosters respect for each person, develops healthy self-concept, and is conducive to learning.
- We offer a curriculum that develops the total person through science, mathematics, social studies, language arts, the arts and religious studies.
- We envision a Catholic education that will assist and develop the student in becoming a person of faith with an open and eager intellect capable of embracing God and the world with courage, love and understanding.
- The student will grow in the necessary skills to be effective in each step toward maturity as a Christian citizen.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||424 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,059|
|Tuition Notes||This rate is for parishioners. There is a higher rate paid by non-parishioners who enroll their child.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Amy Johnson|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Church Choir, Green Club, Math Mornings, Robotics Club, Spanish Language, Student Council Band, Church Choir, Green Club, Math Mornings, Robotics Club, Spanish Language,
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.