St. Margaret Regional School
- St. Margaret Regional School has been providing quality education since 1963.
- The Franciscan Missionary Sisters of the Infant Jesus, along with our devoted lay teachers, have maintained a school environment which promotes learning and encourages Catholic Christian values.
- It is our purpose to enable each student, together with his/her family, to grow spiritually, intellectually, physically, emotionally and socially and to realize his/her potential as a child of God and another Christ.
- The academic program offered at St. Margaret's Regional School follows guidelines recommended by the Diocese of Camden.
- Textbooks are continually evaluated. Library, health, physical education, music and art are regularly taught, as well as computer literacy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Not Available (School did not report any membership associatons).
National Catholic Education Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||585 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||29 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniform required K-8)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|Tuition Notes||$4455 for first child, $3400 for second child, $2755 for third child, fourth child, etc. Non-Catholic rate: $5770.|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Laureen Brady|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Softball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chess Club, Mass Choir, Peace Patrol Band, Chess Club, Mass Choir, Peace Patrol,|
- Incoming kindergarten students must be 5 years old by September 30th and pass the readiness screening before admitted.
Profile last updated: 01/11/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RunnemedeGrades: PK-8 | 192 students
27 E Evesham Road
Runnemede, NJ 08078
WestvilleGrades: PK-8 | 219 students
1215 Delsea Dr
Westville, NJ 08093
GibbstownGrades: PK-8 | 254 students
150 S School Street
Gibbstown, NJ 08027
PhiladelphiaGrades: NS-K | 128 students
2121 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-4 | 40 students
3529 Haverford Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19104
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?