- The preschool and kindergarten at St. Maria’s allows each child to discover their own unique God-given talents and abilities.
- It is a time for individual encouragement and to establish a wholeness through spiritual, emotional, physical, social and cognitive development.
- Our preschool/kindergarten curriculum utilizes “hands-on” materials to present language, math, science, art and religion.
- This curriculum will aid the child’s ability to observe, to discover, to concentrate and to make individual choices with his/her own thought process.
- Research clearly indicates that play can facilitate healthy development and is essential for children to develop various cognitive, social and emotional skills and abilities.
- Play may even provide the best context in which children grow and learn.
- These activities will serve to enrich and challenge in an environment where each child is respected and loved as an individual.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Not Available (School did not report any membership associatons).|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Call for pricing|
|Admissions Director||Kathleen Bies|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ScottsdaleGrades: PK-K | 67 students
4140 N. Miller Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
ScottsdaleGrades: NS-8 | 231 students
9522 E. San Salvador Dr.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.