- At St. Mark School, our teachers learn together, plan together, discuss projects together, and, most of all, pray together ? all with the mission of developing students to their fullest potential.
- St. Mark School doesn?t just teach subjects. Rather, it strives to teach from the basics as it works to cultivate the necessary skills that all students need to meet with success.
- Our teachers help students learn and, because their classrooms are managed effectively, they raise the level of student achievement.
- Programs do not teach, building facilities do not teach, only teachers ?teach?.
- St. Mark School is blessed to have a faculty that is second to none.
- They start each day on task, they clearly post assignments, they run their classes smoothly, they maximize their time, and they give generously from within.
- The faculty of St. Mark School begins each day as a journey of the heart.
- St. Mark School offers a faith-based, student centered education that promotes respect and self-confidence in our students.
- We provide an academically challenging curriculum in a safe, nurturing environment.
- We foster commitment to our families and service to our community and humankind.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||212 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.