St Mark School
- At St. Mark School, our teachers learn together, plan together, discuss projects together, and, most of all, pray together all with the mission of developing students to their fullest potential.
- St. Mark School doesn t just teach subjects. Rather, it strives to teach from the basics as it works to cultivate the necessary skills that all students need to meet with success.
- Our teachers help students learn and, because their classrooms are managed effectively, they raise the level of student achievement.
- Programs do not teach, building facilities do not teach, only teachers teach.
- St. Mark School is blessed to have a faculty that is second to none.
- They start each day on task, they clearly post assignments, they run their classes smoothly, they maximize their time, and they give generously from within.
- The faculty of St. Mark School begins each day as a journey of the heart.
- St. Mark School offers a faith-based, student centered education that promotes respect and self-confidence in our students.
- We provide an academically challenging curriculum in a safe, nurturing environment.
- We foster commitment to our families and service to our community and humankind.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||212 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.