St Martin In The Fields Parish School
- St Martin-in-the-Fields Episcopal School is grounded in the faith of Jesus Christ.
- In partnership with the parents and the Episcopal Church, we nurture in each child the intellectual, spiritual and physical growth necessary to succeed and become a responsible citizen of the world.
- This is achieved through innovative teaching, stimulating programs and a rigorous curriculum designed to encourage academic excellence and independent thinking.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: 7-12 | 99 students
11801 Mississippi Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90025
(310)478-5544 13.3 7-12
- Woodland Hills Grades: NS-PK | 36 students
5920 Shoup Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
(818)340-3918 2.9 NS-PK
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.