St Mary's Catholic School
- St. Mary's School is pleased to provide an educational environment where students can be challenged academically in a Christian setting.
- In this atmosphere, children are taught to respect the dignity of each human being, to recognize their own God-given gifts and to develop these gift to their highest potential.
- We are a community within a wider community. In this context, we promote an integrated approach to education.
- The family, school, and parish share in the responsibility of educating the whole child - mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004|
|Total Students||452 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- RichmondGrades: PK-8 | 212 students
3100 Grove Avenue
Richmond, VA 23221
- HenricoGrades: NS-12 | 215 students
8701 Ridge Road
Henrico, VA 23229
- RichmondGrades: PK-12 | 35 students
Richmond, VA 23236
- RichmondGrades: PK-12
6001 Grove Avenue
Richmond, VA 23226
- HenricoGrades: PK-8 | 361 students
8250 Woodman Rd
Henrico, VA 23228
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.