St Mary's Catholic School
- St. Mary's School is pleased to provide an educational environment where students can be challenged academically in a Christian setting.
- In this atmosphere, children are taught to respect the dignity of each human being, to recognize their own God-given gifts and to develop these gift to their highest potential.
- We are a community within a wider community. In this context, we promote an integrated approach to education.
- The family, school, and parish share in the responsibility of educating the whole child - mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004|
|Total Students||452 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RichmondGrades: PK-8 | 213 students
3100 Grove Avenue
Richmond, VA 23221
HenricoGrades: NS-12 | 232 students
8701 Ridge Road
Henrico, VA 23229
Ruther GlenGrades: PK-12 | 85 students
Po Box 605
Ruther Glen, VA 22546
11600 Gayton Rd
Richmond, VA 23238
RichmondGrades: PK-5 | 126 students
9307 Quioccasin Rd
Richmond, VA 23229
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?