- St. Mary's School is pleased to provide an educational environment where students can be challenged academically in a Christian setting.
- In this atmosphere, children are taught to respect the dignity of each human being, to recognize their own God-given gifts and to develop these gift to their highest potential.
- We are a community within a wider community. In this context, we promote an integrated approach to education.
- The family, school, and parish share in the responsibility of educating the whole child - mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004|
|Total Students||452 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RichmondGrades: PK-8 | 213 students
3100 Grove Avenue
Richmond, VA 23221
HenricoGrades: NS-12 | 232 students
8701 Ridge Road
Henrico, VA 23229
RichmondGrades: PK-8 | 490 students
10701 W Huguenot Road
Richmond, VA 23235
2382 Bethany Church Rd
Bumpass, VA 23024
RichmondGrades: PK-8 | 151 students
3418 Noble Ave
Richmond, VA 23222
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.