- Mary’s School, founded in 1924 as a Catholic parish school, offers a co-educational kindergarten through grade eight program.
- Our school is committed to educating the whole child in a Gospel inspired atmosphere of learning with special attention to the devotion of Mary.
- We service the regional area of Ware and welcome students of all faiths.
- Our school strives to instill mutual respect, a sense of responsibility and self-discipline in a nurturing environment.
- Along with a strong academic program, our goal is to prepare each child for tomorrow’s challenges.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Navy Blue )
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.