St Mary School
- Saint Mary Czestochowa School, fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, is a Catholic elementary school for children of all religions, grades K through 8 and includes a preschool.
- Saint Mary School motivates its students to realize their individual, unique talents and to be better prepared to live out the demands of the Christian faith in today and tomorrow's multicultural society.
- St. Mary School provides a quality spiritual and academic education that promotes the good news of Jesus Christ enabling our students to live in loving service to all and to achieve eternal happiness with God.
- The faculty and staff have established the following purposes and objectives to provide a strong foundation of Catholic traditions and moral truths, To foster the development of a Catholic conscience, To improve decision making skills, To empower students to achieve their optimal potential, To provide a safe and nurturing environment in which students are encouraged to know, respect, and accept themselves and be sensitive to the needs of others, To maintain the partnership with parents in the education of their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ManchesterGrades: PK-8 | 390 students
73 Park Street
Manchester, CT 06040
- WethersfieldGrades: K-9 | 423 students
581 Silas Deane Hwy
Wethersfield, CT 06109
- MeridenGrades: K-8 | 32 students
601 Paddock Avenue
Meriden, CT 06450
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.