St Matthew School
- Our school mission is to provide a traditional, quality Catholic education that is proud, progressive, and builds responsibility in the students, staff, and parents assuring lifelong learning in the spirit of Jesus Christ.
- St. Matthew School recognizes and values the uniqueness of each of its students.
- Programs are designed to develop Christian values, an appreciation and understanding of the gospel message, and academic excellence.
- We believe that students should be actively involved, challenged to think critically, and be personally responsible for their work and behavior.
- We recognize the absolute need for students to have a positive self-image, pride, and enthusiasm for learning.
- St. Matthew School further recognizes that parents are the primary educators of their children and that we, as a school, are an extension of the learning that takes place in the home.
- Faculty and staff are committed to build on the efforts of family as well as the parish community.
- St. Matthew School strives to instill in students a sense of Christian purpose that will lead students to their own prayer, gospel witness, and community service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||177 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,000|
|Tuition Notes||Non-Catholics $4000.00/year|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Green Bay Grades: PK-12 | 213 students
1840 Bond Street
Green Bay, WI 54303
(920)499-5561 4.9 PK-12
- Green Bay Grades: PK-8 | 436 students
333 Hilltop Drive
Green Bay, WI 54301
(920)336-3230 1.1 PK-8
- Green Bay Grades: PK-8 | 148 students
3002 Bay Settlement Rd
Green Bay, WI 54311
(920)468-0625 8.6 PK-8
- Green Bay Grades: PK-8 | 230 students
1731 Saint Agnes Dr
Green Bay, WI 54304
(920)965-2244 3.1 PK-8
To prep for the preschool admissions test or not to prep. That is the question.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.