St. Michael The Archangel Academy
- St Michael The Archangel Academy is a year round, private school satellite program for catholic families grades k-12.
- We specialize in serving home schooling families who want to choose the curricula which best suits their students.
- We recognize that every student, even in the same family, learns very differently.
- Further, their learning style often changes over the years. Thus, we provide individual curriculum counseling, monthly inservices for teaching parents, the SMAA newsletter and regular email updates to inform parents on how to best educate their children.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||52 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irvine Grades: 1-12 | 64 students
Irvine, CA 92604
(949)733-1500 3.3 1-12
- Irvine Grades: 4-12
15707 Rockfield Blvd. Suite 110
Irvine, CA 92618
(949)305-1705 6.2 4-12
- Irvine Grades: 9-12 | 847 students
12500 Sand Canyon Ave.
Irvine, CA 92618
(949)387-1199 2 9-12
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.