St. Michael The Archangel Academy
- St Michael The Archangel Academy is a year round, private school satellite program for catholic families grades k-12.
- We specialize in serving home schooling families who want to choose the curricula which best suits their students.
- We recognize that every student, even in the same family, learns very differently.
- Further, their learning style often changes over the years. Thus, we provide individual curriculum counseling, monthly inservices for teaching parents, the SMAA newsletter and regular email updates to inform parents on how to best educate their children.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||52 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irvine Grades: 1-12 | 64 students
Irvine, CA 92604
(949)733-1500 3.3 1-12
- Irvine Grades: 4-12
15707 Rockfield Blvd. Suite 110
Irvine, CA 92618
(949)305-1705 6.2 4-12
- Irvine Grades: 9-12 | 847 students
12500 Sand Canyon Ave.
Irvine, CA 92618
(949)387-1199 2 9-12
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.