St. Michael The Archangel Academy
- St Michael The Archangel Academy is a year round, private school satellite program for catholic families grades k-12.
- We specialize in serving home schooling families who want to choose the curricula which best suits their students.
- We recognize that every student, even in the same family, learns very differently.
- Further, their learning style often changes over the years. Thus, we provide individual curriculum counseling, monthly inservices for teaching parents, the SMAA newsletter and regular email updates to inform parents on how to best educate their children.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||52 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irvine Grades: 1-12 | 64 students
Irvine, CA 92604
(949)733-1500 3.3 1-12
- Irvine Grades: 4-12
15707 Rockfield Blvd. Suite 110
Irvine, CA 92618
(949)305-1705 6.2 4-12
- Irvine Grades: 9-12 | 847 students
12500 Sand Canyon Ave.
Irvine, CA 92618
(949)387-1199 2 9-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.