St. Monica School M
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 252 students
- Yearly Tuition: $1,950
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition is based on registered, active, parish participation. Rates are available for multiple children in family. Non-parishioner rate is based on per pupil cost.
Total Sports Offered
- We, of St. Monica School, believe all children are gifts from God to be respected, shared, and taught. Faith development, academic excellence, self-discipline, and a positive self-image are essential for our children to grow to their full potential and to live in a global community as responsible, capable and caring individuals. St. Monica School serves those who seek a traditional Catholic education in Grades K-8. It is the creative and collaborative efforts of families, staff, parish, and community that enable our students to flourish and live out the Gospel values.
Endorse St. Monica School M. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?