St Odilo Elementary School
- St. Odilo School is a Catholic educational community in which children experience the Gospel message, receive excellent academic preparation, and accept responsibility for themselves and others.
- St. Odilo School is committed to the development of the unique gifts of each child – spiritual, intellectual, physical, and emotional.
- In a supportive atmosphere, students are challenged to academic excellence, and are provided the instruction to help them realize the knowledge and skills necessary for future success as positive leaders in our world.
- In an atmosphere that nourishes Christian values, students experience prayer and worship and are encouraged to make responsible decisions for themselves, aware that those decisions will affect the world around them.
- This mission is accomplished with the help of Christ's love in a partnership of qualified faculty, cooperative, eager and supportive parents, students and parishioners.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||225 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St Odilo Elementary School also viewed these schools: Concordia Little Lambs Lutheran Preschool.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berwyn Grades: NS-PK | 53 students
3144 Home Avenue
Berwyn, IL 60402
(708) 795-7563 1.1 NS-PK
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.