St Patrick Elementary School
- St. Patrick Catholic School is a faith community united in the common purpose of nourishing the whole person.
- As children of God, we are uniquely special, valued, loved and receptive of care.
- Each of us has the right to develop a positive self-image and a sense of responsibility for respecting the rights of others.
- Our process of instruction uses a variety of teaching methods suited to individual learning styles and abilities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,575|
|Tuition Notes||3 Year Old PreK - $755 P4J - $0, with enrollment through School District of Janesville Kindergarten - $1,195 1st-8th Grade - $1,575 Family Rate - $3,500 for 3 children, $250 for each additional childNon-parishioners will be charged an additional $|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$350|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Angie Benson|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Band (4th-8th Grade)
- St. Patrick School in partnership with the School District of Janesville is a P4J community site, allowing us to offer 4 year old preschool at no cost to student's families.
- In addition to our P4J program, St. Patrick School offers a tuition based 3 year old Preschool program and Kindergarten through 8th grade classes!
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.