St. Patrick's School
- St. Patrick's School offers experienced and dedicated teachers and staffstrong academic program balanced with classes such as music, art, and P.E. small class size and low student-to-teacher ratio extended daycare program before and after school mentoring program between grades to encourage family-like and respectful environmenta safe and secure environment The school is accredited by the Western Catholic Education Association and The Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- St. Patrick's School provides a quality Catholic elementary education for all students entrusted to our care, developing every aspect of the child: mind, body, and spirit.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||252 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(khaki pants, green polo and/or tee, plaid skirt, formal vest and tie for middle school)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition averages $5,000 annually. There are discounts for parishioners and those who volunteer.|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Dance, Flag Football,
- St. Patrick's School was established in 1944 and has been providing a quality Catholic education for its students since. The school is accredited by the Western Catholic Education Association and The Western Association of Schools and Colleges. St. Patrick's School provides a quality Catholic elementary education for all students entrusted in its care, developing every aspect of the child: mind, body, and spirit. We support parents as primary educators of their children. We are called to spread the Gospel message of love unity and reconciliation. St. Patrick's School is a vital part of the parish community and is enriched by the presence and ministry of the Augustinian Order. Their values of truth, community, and love guide us in the fulfillment of our mission.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San DiegoGrades: K-8 | 123 students
4551 56th Street
San Diego, CA 92115
- San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 327 students
10728 San Diego Mission Rd
San Diego, CA 92108
- San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 151 students
4106 42nd St
San Diego, CA 92105
- San DiegoGrades: PK-7 | 54 students
4079 54th Street
San Diego, CA 92105
- San DiegoGrades: PK-12 | 435 students
2277 Rosecrans St.
San Diego, CA 92106
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.