St Patrick School
- Saint Patrick School is a Christ-centered community. As members of the Saint Patrick School community, we strive to exemplify Christ's love in all matters.
- In an environment which allows the children to develop self-confidence and personal integrity, we challenge our students to become contributing of the world community.
- In the Catholic tradition, we provide a solid foundation for our students to become lifelong learners.
- The Saint Patrick School community models the ideal of service to others as we strive to be agents of peace and justice.
- We foster traditional Catholic values. We believe that children are entitled to possess a strong set of Christian values and sufficient knowledge that will enable them to think and act responsibly and respectfully.
- We believe in providing a safe learning environment which nurtures each child's gifts.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EliotGrades: PK-8 | 40 students
Eliot, ME 03903
StrathamGrades: NS-8 | 178 students
146 High St
Stratham, NH 03885
Hampton FallsGrades: 6-8 | 90 students
356 Exeter Rd
Hampton Falls, NH 03844
RyeGrades: 3-12 | 60 students
1247 Washington Rd.
Rye, NH 03870
DoverGrades: PK-12 | 477 students
20 Seaborne Dr
Dover, NH 03820
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?