St Patrick School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (717) 249-4826
- Saint Patrick School was founded in 1947 and is an elementary school under the guidance of the Catholic Diocese of Harrisburg and the pastor of Saint Patrick Parish.
- Our school serves students in preschool through the 8th grade from the Saint Patrick Parish, as well as students from outside the parish. All faiths are welcome.
- Saint Patrick School exists to develop the spiritual, intellectual, creative, and physical needs of students, thus preparing them to meet the challenges of modern life.
- The beliefs and traditions of the Catholic faith provide the foundation for a child-sensitive school environment. All faiths welcome!
St Patrick School places among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
- Extracurriculars Most extracurriculars offered
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2007|
|Total Students||253 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Saint Patrick students wear uniforms consisting of blue pants, white shirts, belts and school shoes for boys. Jumpers, white shirts, skirts, and school shoes for girls.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition Scholarships available for qualified applicants. Please contact the admissions office for more information|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Antoinette Oliverio, Principal|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||18 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Altar Servers, Brownies and Girl Scouts, Buildology Club, Chess Club, Cub/Boy Scouts, Drama, Geography Bee, Math Counts, Peer mediation, Prayer partners, Quiz Bowl, Student Council, T.V. Studio, Technology Club, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Triple Trio
- Full Day Kindergarten
- Promotes Catholic Faith and Values
- National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence
- Middle States Accreditation
- Dedicated Certified Teachers
- Spanish and French instruction for all grades
- Scored in the top 7% nationally on the 2014 Iowa Tests of Basic Skills
- Wide Variety of Extracurricular Activities
- Community Oriented & supportive climate
- Before and after school program available
- Support services available IAW Act 89
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Honolulu Grades: NS-5 | 216 students
153 Bougainville Drive
Honolulu, HI 96818
(808) 423-1727 4803.9 NS-5
The promise of another great year at SPS! We wouldn't send our kids (7th and 8th grade) anywhere else....we know that when our kids leave this school they won't just be ready for high school, they will be ready to excel there.
- Posted by Parent - merib
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.