St. Patrick School
- St. Patrick's School provides a quality Catholic elementary education for all students entrusted to our care, developing every aspect of the child mind, body, and spirit.
- We support parents as primary educators of their children. We are called to spread the Gospel message of love unity and reconciliation.
- Essential to our mission is building a relationship with Jesus and one another.
- St. Patrick's School is a vital part of our parish community and is enriched by the presence and ministry of the Augustinian Order.
- Their values of truth, community, and love guide us in the fulfillment of our mission.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||203 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SacramentoGrades: PK-8 | 207 students
1718 El Monte Ave
Sacramento, CA 95815
WoodlandGrades: PK-8 | 94 students
505 California Street
Woodland, CA 95695
SacramentoGrades: NS-8 | 200 students
6115 Riverside Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95831
SacramentoGrades: K-8 | 141 students
2320 El Camino Ave
Sacramento, CA 95821
SacramentoGrades: PK-8 | 310 students
3920 W Land Park Dr
Sacramento, CA 95822
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?