St. Paul Catholic School
- St. Paul's Catholic School is a place where faith and knowledge intertwine.
- Because we are all created in God's image, St. Paul's Catholic School is a place where everyone is treated with dignity and respect, which nurtures spiritual growth.
- The heart, mind and soul is prepared to meet life's many and varied challenges.
- The importance of service to school, parish, community and the world at large is developed.
- Each child is recognized as an individual and capable of learning.
- Teachers work to provide a variety of instructional approaches.
- A strong sense of responsibility for their own learning is instilled in our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014|
|Total Students||752 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Beach Grades: PK-6 | 244 students
450 11th Avenue North
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
(904)246-2466 0.6 PK-6
- Neptune Beach Grades: PK-12 | 236 students
610 Florida Blvd
Neptune Beach, FL 32266
(904)241-4211 1.7 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.