St Paul Lutheran School
Tel: (708) 867-5044
- Saint Paul Lutheran School exists and operates as an extension of Saint Paul Lutheran Church for the purpose of providing a Lutheran Christian education to children placed at the elementary level.
- We recognize that education is a life-long process consisting of formal and informal experiences with the home, school, church, and neighborhood.
- St. Paul seeks to work in partnership with parent and child to fully realize the child's God-given potential, in an environment where love, forgiveness, and admonition prevail.
- To this end, it is essential for the school and home to work together, as optimal learning occurs when school and home mutually support and reinforce common values.
- The successful child will best develop as a productive Christian when there is full commitment of church, teachers, parents, and self to these Christian values.
- St. Paul Lutheran School admits students of any race, color or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- St. Paul does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, or national or ethnic origin in administration of their educational policies, athletic, and other school administered programs.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.