St. Paul's Plus
Tel: (410) 823-0061
- St. Paul's Plus serves 133 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten. The student:teacher of St. Paul's Plus is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Episcopal.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: 3-12 | 12 students
300 Dumbarton Rd
Baltimore, MD 21212
(410) 337-8519 4.8 3-12
- Baltimore Grades: PK-12 | 1033 students
5407 Roland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410) 323-3800 5.2 PK-12
- Baltimore Grades: PK-8 | 201 students
603 Saint Agnes Ln
Baltimore, MD 21229
(410) 747-4070 9.8 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.