St Paul The Apostle School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (815) 725-3390
- The staff of St. Paul the Apostle School believes that our school's purpose is to offer a Christian education enabling all students to achieve increasing levels of academic accomplishments with positive growth in social and emotional well-being.
- We accept the responsibility by providing opportunities for all students to reach their maximum educational potential through a challenging and well-rounded curriculum and co-curricular activities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Total Students||291 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||altar servers, crossing guards, math club, school newspaper, student council, yearbook|
- The staff of St. Paul the Apostle School believes that our school's purpose is to offer a Catholic Christian education enabling all students to achieve increasing levels of academic accomplishments with positive growth in social and emotional well-being. We accept the responsibility by providing opportunities for all students to reach their maximum educational potential through a challenging and well-rounded curriculum and co-curricular activities.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Joliet Grades: PK-8 | 159 students
2204 McDonough St
Joliet, IL 60436
(815) 729-0288 1.1 PK-8
- Shorewood Grades: PK-8 | 312 students
600 Brook Forest Ave
Shorewood, IL 60404
(815) 725-8149 4.1 PK-8
- Lockport Grades: PK-8 | 232 students
529 Madison St
Lockport, IL 60441
(815) 838-8173 5.9 PK-8
St. Paul the Apostle Catholic Schools has a great education. Our children have been attending there for six years now and both love it. They participate in the extracurricular activities they offer and they are getting a well rounded education.
- Posted by Parent - genna
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?