- St. Peter's Interparish School is a family of learners serving the Capitol Hill parishes and community.
- We provide our children with an education that is founded on love of God and service to others, characterized by Catholic values and academic excellence, and dedicated to addressing each child’s unique talents and abilities.
- At St. Peter’s Interparish School we believe that our job is to assist parents, who have primary responsibility for the education of children, in the ethical, spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and physical formation of the children entrusted to them by God and which they, in turn, entrust to our care.
- Our goal is to make our Catholic faith living, conscious, and active in our students’ lives through the light of instruction and practice, and that our Catholic faith and values are integral to all we do and teach.
- That learning is lifelong and cumulative and that acquiring a love of learning at an early age leads to an honorable and rewarding lifetime of self-fulfillment and service to God and to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2013|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 49%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WashingtonGrades: PK-12 | 1126 students
3825 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016
WashingtonGrades: PK-8 | 182 students
220 Highview Place Se
Washington, DC 20032
WashingtonGrades: PK-8 | 240 students
2700 O Street S.E.
Washington, DC 20020
WashingtonGrades: PK-8 | 213 students
210 South Carolina Avenue SE
Washington, DC 20003
LandoverGrades: PK-5 | 151 students
8500 Jericho City Dr
Landover, MD 20785
May 27, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.