St. Peter's Interparish School
- St. Peter's Interparish School is a family of learners serving the Capitol Hill parishes and community.
- We provide our children with an education that is founded on love of God and service to others, characterized by Catholic values and academic excellence, and dedicated to addressing each child’s unique talents and abilities.
- At St. Peter’s Interparish School we believe that our job is to assist parents, who have primary responsibility for the education of children, in the ethical, spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and physical formation of the children entrusted to them by God and which they, in turn, entrust to our care.
- Our goal is to make our Catholic faith living, conscious, and active in our students’ lives through the light of instruction and practice, and that our Catholic faith and values are integral to all we do and teach.
- That learning is lifelong and cumulative and that acquiring a love of learning at an early age leads to an honorable and rewarding lifetime of self-fulfillment and service to God and to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2013|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 50%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WashingtonGrades: PK-12 | 1126 students
3825 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016
- WashingtonGrades: PK-8 | 182 students
220 Highview Place Se
Washington, DC 20032
- WashingtonGrades: PK-8 | 240 students
2700 O Street S.E.
Washington, DC 20020
- WashingtonGrades: PK-8 | 213 students
210 South Carolina Avenue SE
Washington, DC 20003
- HyattsvilleGrades: PK-5 | 151 students
8500 Jericho City Dr
Hyattsville, MD 20785
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.