St Peter School
- The Gospel values are the foundation of the quality religious and academic education offered at St. Peter Catholic School.
- Our Catholic, Christian community includes parents, students, staff, pastor and parishioners.
- We join together in a spirit of cooperation to provide spiritual, academic, social, emotional, and physical growth for our students.
- After hearing the message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and being nurtured through the support of the St. Peter Catholic faith community, our students are encouraged to live their faith in word and action.
- We encourage and enable students to be respectful, well mannered and have self-discipline.
- We provide an atmosphere which encourages tolerance, and which discourages prejudice and disrespect to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition listed is for one child; Catholic. Call for additional tuition rates.|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery Grades: PK-8 | 72 students
63 Fernwood Rd
Montgomery, IL 60538
(630)892-0310 1.7 PK-8
- Aurora Grades: PK-8 | 113 students
10 North Edgelawn
Aurora, IL 60506
(630)801-7955 2.1 PK-8
- Aurora Grades: NS-PK | 57 students
1995 W Downer Pl
Aurora, IL 60506
(630)897-6063 2.2 NS-PK
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.