St Philip Neri School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Saint Philip Neri Catholic Elementary School, serving Kindergarten through Eighth grade, is an educational ministry of Saint Philip Neri Parish.
- Founded in 1959 on the principles of the Roman Catholic Church, we welcome families of all faiths who respect the values and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- A challenging, faith-centered curriculum supports and prepares our students for academic excellence, spiritual growth and dedication to service.
- Faculty, staff and parents are co-educators developing respectful, responsible, and reverent life-long learners.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||277 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AlamedaGrades: K-8 | 271 students
1910 San Antonio Avenue
Alameda, CA 94501
- MoragaGrades: PK-8 | 162 students
1678 School Street
Moraga, CA 94556
- San RamonGrades: PK-8 | 400 students
One Annabel Lane
San Ramon, CA 94583
- AlamedaGrades: PK-K | 88 students
2275 N Loop Rd
Alameda, CA 94502
- OaklandGrades: K-12 | 871 students
4315 Lincoln Ave
Oakland, CA 94602
We checked out a large number of schools in Alameda including public and charter before deciding to enroll our daughter at St. Philip Neri. The warmth and closeness of the community was a major pull and has been what we've continued to appreciate most. Character growth is emphasized alongside strong academics and my child is thriving there in her second year.
- Posted by Parent - antonia
If you are looking for a quality school that's safe, caring, and understanding, this school is not it! Do yourself a favor and save your time and money. For a religious/Christian school, it is very unChristian-like! Also, their academic program is quite rigid. I would definitely not recommend this school!
- Posted by Parent - cecil
February 03, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.