St. Philip The Apostle School
- Saint Philip the Apostle School believes that the total integration of religious faith and values in the academic and learning process helps bring about the character of our school community as one dedicated to the teaching of the whole person.
- Therefore, we pledge that St. Philip the Apostle School is a Catholic community dedicated to creating an environment that fosters the spiritual, mental, and social growth of each child.
- The administration, faculty, staff and students will nurture a loving community inspired by Gospel teaching and the example of Jesus Christ.
- Through a diversity of curriculum and culture, the students will discover their unique talents and recognize them as gifts from God to be joyfully shared in the service of the Church and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2012|
|Total Students||420 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NutleyGrades: KG-8 | 255 students
24 Brookline Ave
Nutley, NJ 07110
222 Farview Ave
Paramus, NJ 07652
LyndhurstGrades: PK-8 | 380 students
620 Valley Brook Ave
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
WayneGrades: 8-12 | 560 students
1512 Alps Road
Wayne, NJ 07470
BloomfieldGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
50 Byrd Ave
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017