- Saint Philip the Apostle School believes that the total integration of religious faith and values in the academic and learning process helps bring about the character of our school community as one dedicated to the teaching of the whole person.
- Therefore, we pledge that St. Philip the Apostle School is a Catholic community dedicated to creating an environment that fosters the spiritual, mental, and social growth of each child.
- The administration, faculty, staff and students will nurture a loving community inspired by Gospel teaching and the example of Jesus Christ.
- Through a diversity of curriculum and culture, the students will discover their unique talents and recognize them as gifts from God to be joyfully shared in the service of the Church and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2012|
|Total Students||420 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NutleyGrades: KG-8 | 255 students
24 Brookline Ave
Nutley, NJ 07110
CliftonGrades: PK-8 | 157 students
37 Speer Ave
Clifton, NJ 07013
WayneGrades: K-12 | 355 students
164 Totowa Road
Wayne, NJ 07470
PassaicGrades: PK-12 | 101 students
22 Kent Ct
Passaic, NJ 07055
BloomfieldGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
50 Byrd Ave
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.