St Philomene Elementary School
- At. St. Philomene School we provides a rich spiritual environment within an academic community.
- We recognize that parents are partners in the educational process.
- We seek to develop the whole child in a Catholic setting by providing a comprehensive program that integrates Christian practice and Catholic identity.
- We honor diversity and help children to further enhance their self worth in a safe and nurturing environment.
- We offer a challenging curriculum designed to create life long learners who possess the analytical, critical, communicative and civic skills to adapt to an ever- changing world.
- St. Philomene School will provide its students with a balanced, high-quality Catholic/Christian education in a welcoming community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||177 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 1137 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916)688-0521 11.4 PK-12
- Sacramento Grades: NS-8 | 246 students
6115 Riverside Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95831
(916)442-1255 9 NS-8
- Sacramento Grades: NS-8 | 296 students
3920 W Land Park Dr
Sacramento, CA 95822
(916)448-5663 7.1 NS-8
- Sacramento Grades: PK-8 | 306 students
3100 Norris Ave
Sacramento, CA 95821
(916)482-0351 2.3 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.