St Philomene Elementary School
- At. St. Philomene School we provides a rich spiritual environment within an academic community.
- We recognize that parents are partners in the educational process.
- We seek to develop the whole child in a Catholic setting by providing a comprehensive program that integrates Christian practice and Catholic identity.
- We honor diversity and help children to further enhance their self worth in a safe and nurturing environment.
- We offer a challenging curriculum designed to create life long learners who possess the analytical, critical, communicative and civic skills to adapt to an ever- changing world.
- St. Philomene School will provide its students with a balanced, high-quality Catholic/Christian education in a welcoming community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||182 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 1103 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916)688-0521 11.4 PK-12
- Sacramento Grades: NS-8 | 246 students
6115 Riverside Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95831
(916)442-1255 9 NS-8
- Sacramento Grades: K-8 | 326 students
3920 W Land Park Dr
Sacramento, CA 95822
(916)448-5663 7.1 K-8
- Sacramento Grades: PK-8 | 284 students
3100 Norris Ave
Sacramento, CA 95821
(916)482-0351 2.3 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.