St Pius X Elementary School
Tel: (319) 393-4507
- The mission of St. Pius X/St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Education program is to promulgate Catholic identity based on Vatican II ideals that generate Christ-centered spiritual growth.
- An atmosphere is fostered that enhances a student's ability to receive a quality education which instills a life-long love of learning, growth in self-awareness, acceptance of the diversity of people and provides opportunities for service to God and neighbor.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||367 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cedar Rapids Grades: PK-5 | 329 students
720 29th St Se
Cedar Rapids, IA 52403
(319) 363-4110 3.8 PK-5
- Marion Grades: PK-8 | 198 students
1430 14th Street
Marion, IA 52302
(319) 377-6348 3.4 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.