St. Raphael School
- St. Raphael's School is a fully accredited Catholic school for students in Pre-K thru 8th grade.
- St. Raphael's program begins with Pre-K and continues through 8th grade.
- We are an accredited school offering a curriculum approved by the archdiocese.
- We stress the fundamental skills necessary for quality writing, comprehensive reading, and sound mathematics.
- In addition to the fundamentals, our students receive weekly Spanish instruction, computer lab, and much more.
- The students and staff participate in spiritual activities including daily religion class, prayer, and weekly mass.
- Local faith-based and public high schools agree that St. Raphael's students are academically and socially well prepared for entering high school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Middle School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,280|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$600|
|Admissions Associate||Mary Kay Qualseth|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MinneapolisGrades: PK-8 | 228 students
4050 Hubbard Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55422
- MinneapolisGrades: PK-12 | 171 students
6875 University Ave Ne
Minneapolis, MN 55432
- MinneapolisGrades: PK-12 | 125 students
804 131st Ave Ne
Minneapolis, MN 55434
- MinneapolisGrades: PK-12 | 1367 students
511 Kenwood Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55403
- Saint PaulGrades: K-12 | 419 students
Saint Paul, MN 55103
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.