St. Raymond Catholic JK-8 School
- St. Raymond School - Traditional and Transformative JK-8 Catholic Education. Empowering socially responsible Christians.
- Curious Learners, Ground-breaking Thinkers! St. Raymond Catholic School is a community of faith dedicated to preparing and promoting successful students.
- Continuing in our tradition of excellence, students are challenged through rigorous academic, social and spiritual learning experiences.
- St. Raymond students are responsible for their learning, their actions and their impact on society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||281 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||34 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,400|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition discount available for siblings.|
|Admissions Director||Kellie Mullin|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Decathlon, Chess, Math Club, Mechatronics, Piano Club, Student Government
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Flag Football, Golf
- St. Raymond School is a family united by our Catholic tradition. Faculty are dedicated to preparing and promoting engaged and inspired learners who are committed to their own personal growth.
- Students are challenged through intentional spiritual, academic, service, athletic, and social experiences to become ground-breaking thinkers and collaborative communicators.
- St. Raymond School partners with parents, the parish, and the community in order to support our students on their journey toward becoming curious learners who seek to understand the positive impact they can make in their immediate and global communities.
- St. Raymond School is an academically rigorous and spiritually robust JK-8 school that focuses on the development of each child to their maximum potential. The education and formation of the whole child is a core value, and students are supported in their development as learners and leaders in their community.
- Lead faculty members are all fully credentialed and represent over 426 years of education experience. Thirteen faculty members hold advanced degrees.
- Nearly 100% of graduates are accepted to their high school of choice where they consistently place into the honors programs.
- St. Raymond School fuses rigorous instruction with cutting edge technology in order to cultivate engaged learners. We have a 1-1 device program in Grades JK-8 and Mechatronics is offered in Grades 1-8.
- Athletics, Community Service, and Faith Formation are key components of daily life for students. Academic Decathlon and involvement in Student Government is encouraged in the upper grades.
- The St. Raymond parent community is active and involved.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SunnyvaleGrades: PK-5 | 373 students
820 W Mc Kinley Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
- Palo AltoGrades: K-8 | 236 students
4000 Terman Drive
Palo Alto, CA 94306
- SunnyvaleGrades: PK-8 | 224 students
1395 Hollenbeck Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
- Santa ClaraGrades: KG-8 | 298 students
725 Washington St
Santa Clara, CA 95050
- SunnyvaleGrades: PK-8
1185 Hollenbeck Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.