St. Raymond Catholic JK-8 School
- St. Raymond School - Service Driven 21st Century JK-8 Catholic Education
- St. Raymond School is a family united by our Catholic tradition. Faculty and staff partner with parents, the parish, and the community to support our students in becoming stewards of faith and curious learners who effect positive impact on their immediate and global communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||34 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,196|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition discount available for siblings.|
|Admissions Director||Valerie Mattei|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Decathlon, Chess, Math Club, Mechatronics, Piano Club, Student Government
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Flag Football, Golf
- St. Raymond School offers both a traditional and transformative learning experience that is grounded in our Catholic faith. Our students show their faith in God by how they act and who they choose to be in the world.
- We believe learning is collaborative rather than a competitive exercise. Faculty are dedicated to preparing inspired learners committed to seeing the dignity of every person through their own process of spiritual and personal growth.
- We challenge our students to acknowledge their strengths and weaknesses constructively through intentional spiritual, academic, service, athletic, and social experiences empowering them to become transformational thinkers and collaborative communicators.
- Our students believe it is essential to always ask, ponder, and investigate the unknown in order to propose, devise, and enact transformative solutions establishing a more just society.
- Lead faculty members are all fully credentialed and represent over 426 years of education experience. Thirteen faculty members hold advanced degrees.
- Nearly 100% of graduates are accepted to their high school of choice where they consistently place into the honors programs.
- St. Raymond School fuses rigorous instruction with cutting edge technology in order to cultivate engaged learners. We have a 1-1 device program in Grades K-8 and Mechatronics is offered in Grades 1-8.
- Faith Formation, Community Service and Athletics are key components of daily life for students. Academic Decathlon and involvement in Student Government is encouraged in the upper grades.
- The St. Raymond School parent community is active and involved.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burlingame Grades: PK-12 | 889 students
6565 Skyline Blvd
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650)350-4528 13.2 PK-12
- Palo Alto Grades: NS-8 | 236 students
4000 Terman Drive
Palo Alto, CA 94306
(650)813-9131 4.6 NS-8
- San Carlos Grades: K-8 | 308 students
850 Tamarack Ave
San Carlos, CA 94070
(650)593-1629 5.4 K-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.