- At St. Rose of Lima School you and your child will encounter values that can last a lifetime.
- We work with parents to help our students acquire the knowledge and self confidence they need to be interested and involved in the world around them.
- They are encouraged to set their sights on desirable, long-range lifestyle and career goals by a curriculum and learning environment that are always challenging.
- Participation keeps St. Rose strong. An elected student government gives students a voice in defining their own educational environment, while our community-based, independently elected School Board, permits parents to have a genuine say in the growth and education of their child.
- St. Rose remains an outstanding education value, particularly when our small class sizes, personalized programs, and strong student performance rankings are compared with the costs of attending other private and parochial schools in our area.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.