St. Rose Of Lima Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (716) 833-4100
- At St. Rose of Lima School you and your child will encounter values that can last a lifetime.
- We work with parents to help our students acquire the knowledge and self confidence they need to be interested and involved in the world around them.
- They are encouraged to set their sights on desirable, long-range lifestyle and career goals by a curriculum and learning environment that are always challenging.
- Participation keeps St. Rose strong. An elected student government gives students a voice in defining their own educational environment, while our community-based, independently elected School Board, permits parents to have a genuine say in the growth and education of their child.
- St. Rose remains an outstanding education value, particularly when our small class sizes, personalized programs, and strong student performance rankings are compared with the costs of attending other private and parochial schools in our area.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Buffalo Grades: K-8 | 374 students
399 Woodward Ave
Buffalo, NY 14214
(716) 836-1191 1 K-8
- Buffalo Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
263 Claremont Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14223
(716) 836-6360 1 PK-8
- Buffalo Grades: 6-9 | 94 students
201 Winston Rd
Buffalo, NY 14216
(716) 864-7325 0 6-9
From: Chuck Darling March 5, 2020Re: Music As most of you know, I was a church guitarist and song leader for over 30 years. Only ten years were paid, at 25 dollars a week. This helped pay for our kids' catholic education at St. Rose of Lima in Buffalo, NY. My son and daughter thoroughly enjoyed St. Rose, and went on to Canisius, and Sacred Heart Academy. Both received scholarships to University, my daughter Allison being valedictorian of Sacred Heart.
- Posted by Parent - Chuck Darling
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.