St. Rose Of Lima Elementary School
- At St. Rose of Lima School you and your child will encounter values that can last a lifetime.
- We work with parents to help our students acquire the knowledge and self confidence they need to be interested and involved in the world around them.
- They are encouraged to set their sights on desirable, long-range lifestyle and career goals by a curriculum and learning environment that are always challenging.
- Participation keeps St. Rose strong. An elected student government gives students a voice in defining their own educational environment, while our community-based, independently elected School Board, permits parents to have a genuine say in the growth and education of their child.
- St. Rose remains an outstanding education value, particularly when our small class sizes, personalized programs, and strong student performance rankings are compared with the costs of attending other private and parochial schools in our area.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.